Tuesday, July 13, 2010

this two years are gave me the MBA degree

two years student leader experience in Nanchang university give me the ability of organizing and cooporative with team.cheap nike shoes over one year experience what work in Television leted me become more self-inovatively and improve my communicational skillschi flat iron
i have studied oversea for two years, this two years are gave me the MBA degree, it made me have enough knowledge and capability, but more important is let me have the confidence and spirit to face challenge cheap wedding gowns Over five years of electronics experience. Versed in digital electronics especially on MCU&ARM&DSP hardware/software development. Special expertise in infrare&wireless application. Proficient in assembly and C programming languages. Good communication skills.
Career Objective:nike shoes
Project manager,chi hair straightener
MCU/ARM/DSP developping engineer,
smile
eternity
fantastic