Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pale years , Ordinary I

Life is always on my reading while eating apple while to continue, some say half of life can always be accompanied by half of the sad joy, I would say there is loneliness. We are always lost in the lonely themselves, self-indulgent. However, there will be more behind the indulgence of loneliness. So I do not arbitrarily attempt to indulge themselves lightly. In the process of growing up, I had said anything, loved what seems to have forgotten, can not find antecedents. Sometimes really want to stare antecedents can not see anything. Before the end of life is that it? Are always afraid to ask myself, could not find for fear of their own when the road by now. I have been in consistently refused to grow up, perhaps too afraid to face. But I was growing up, unknowingly to the world twenty-four years, and has not had a lot of things, and have lost a lot of things. I knew that I refuse to grow up within the heart is no use, because everything is carried out unconsciously. So, I can no longer refuse to grow up, and aging parents in a day by day, precisely because we grew up in a day by day. Always feel that it cares about the old stuff, and perhaps this is what people say nostalgia and plot. It seemed that the scene in a previous moment in their own eyes the total surface. A pseudonym used for a long time, a poem like a long time, a friend recalled that for a long time, perhaps a lifetime. Maybe life is not only to enjoy, there is more pain. Distrust not only friends, family does not understand, there are even more sudden pain. Perhaps the proper business of those sudden and painful step by step, let us grow up, really should be grateful the pain so that we grow up. Over the past bit by bit are printed in my mind, you can time when the real Tiqi Bi, but he could not write anything to the ... ... turn around and suddenly found that everything can not be recovered, only the goal remains clear. Only the text in my world I can truly find themselves. Although sometimes only a few words, has elapsed prime time seem to be some faint Sentimental taste, because we always refuse to grow up sometimes. May not be afraid to face, just want to keep a copy of his own innocence and happiness. I was always late at night when you sleep, wake up in the pale morning. Time has been extended to the end of the dream, I really do not know how hearts stranded, and sometimes allows herself to cry, always smiling, later found themselves in the tears of joy have been drifting above. Always felt that his side is full of unease. Friends, respectively, missed her family, the disease strikes, ... ... too much instability in the church I treasure. Ordinary life is the most true.