Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friends


Nobody can get through life without friends. I'm no exception. These are my cheap northface jackets!I met my best friend Sunny in a cram school during our last year of junior high school. We prepared for the high school entrance examination together and often discussed our lessons as we were studying after school. Sunny is a smart and well-mannered girl. Where can you find this chi straightener?Not only is she as expert at studying, but she also knows how to have fun. Do you need cheap ralph lauren polo shirts?Every time I am blue, she soothes me and helps me find solutions to my problems. I'm glad that I have a friend who is like an intimate sister. I value our friendship and hope that it will last forever.
open your eye
the love of my life
Living life over
computer key
Programming